19.11.12

Catch the fox. London-day one.






 


ENG: Hi to everyone! Here I'm back after my holiday in London! It has been such a great experience because there are always lots of things to do even if you go there many times. The journey has been a bit stressful: to have to get up early in the morning, drive to the airport, do the check-in and all the other safety controls, the two hours flight and other controls at Heathrow airport... But it was worth it!

On the first day I went to Portobello Market. It's a really long street, full of antique shops, clothes shops, greengrocer's stalls, sweets stalls (that I have fallen in love with). It's such a characteristic place, full of life and colours, many unique things and strange friendly people as the street musicians. 

The weather was really cold for me, but I have seen lots of girls wearing minis with only thin tights underneath! OMG I was freezing for them! My new fashion addiction? Hats. Warm, funny, cozy hats. Like the one I'm wearing in this Catch-the-fox outfit that my father gave to me when he came back after a skiing holiday week. It's really adorable and I love it so much paired with my Rayban sunglasses. And what about my Blue-riding-hood coat? It's all from my grandma's hands :)

Sooo yummy :D


ITA: Ciao a tutti! Eccomi tornata da Londra! E 'stata una bellissima esperienza perché a Londra non ci si annoia mai, neanche dopo un miliardo di visite. Il viaggio è stato un po' stressante: doversi alzare presto al mattino, partenza per l'aeroporto, fare il check-in e tutti gli altri controlli di sicurezza, il volo di due ore e altri controlli all'aeroporto di Heathrow ... Ma ne è valsa la pena!

Il primo giorno sono andata al mercato di Portobello. Si tratta di una strada molto lunga, piena di negozi di antiquariato, di abbigliamento,
bancarelle frutta e verdura, bancarelle di dolci (di cui mi sono innamorata). E 'un luogo molto caratteristico, pieno di vita e colori, molte cose uniche e strana gente cordiale e simpatica, come i musicisti di strada.

Il tempo era davvero freddo per me, ma ho visto un sacco di ragazze che indossavano minigonne con solo calze sottili sotto! Stavo congelando per loro! La mia nuova
dipendenza? Cappelli. Caldi, sbarazzini, e colorati. Come quello che ho indosso in questo outfit e che mio padre mi ha regalato di ritorno da una settimana bianca. E 'davvero adorabile e mi piace così tanto in coppia con i miei occhiali da sole Rayban. E che ne dite del mio cappotto da cappuccetto blu? :P Lo adoro...tutto merito della nonna!

Fox hat: from my father
Rayban sunglasses
Pashmina scarf
Blue riding hood coat: from my granny
Converse shoes
Bye, sweeties -.o
  
PS: I want to say a huge thank you to all my lovely readers and followers, who have reached the number of 300! You don't know what this means to me!
PS: Ringrazio tantissimo tutti i miei adorabili lettori e follower che da poco hanno raggiunto i 300! Non sapete quanto questo significhi per me!

26 commenti:

  1. OMG you have such a great time!

    Check my giveaway:
    ASILOSOFY GIVEAWAY

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ah ah ah è carinissimo il cappellino con il musetto della volpe! Anche il cappottino bluette mi piace moltissimo e Londra dev'essere strepitosa: non ci sono mai stata. Avevo intenzione di programmare un viaggio in inverno, ma visto che dici che c'è già "troppo freddo", magari aspetto la prossima primavera. Nel frattempo mi consolo con le tue bellissime foto ;)))

    http://www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it/2012/11/profumo-di-nero.html#comment-form

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Prima o poi un viaggetto a lonra ti consiglio di farlo! -.o merita veramente!

      Elimina
  3. how adoooooorable are you!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    RispondiElimina
  4. Londra è magnifica e il tuo cappello è un amore!!!
    baci
    Carola

    giveaway time!
    http://www.pursesinthekitchen.com/2012/11/pursesinthekitchen-matilde-capriz.html

    RispondiElimina
  5. This post makes me go to London even more than I originally wanted to (and I've always been dying to go!). I love your outfit and the hat is too cute!

    -Kate
    http://kate-on-the-lake.blogspot.ca/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks a lot dear :) I love this photos, too....so much that I want to come back to London as soon as possible!

      Elimina
  6. hahha great photos ;) your hat is soo funny ;)


    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. That hat is almost as cute as you!!

    London looks amazing. So much life and culture...

    Thanks for stopping by and showing love. Your kind words mean a lot to me!

    xx
    Krissie

    http://thecriminallyexpensive.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. Love that blue coat - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    RispondiElimina
  9. Anonimo20.11.12

    WOW!! Che goduria!!

    Valy

    RispondiElimina
  10. Cappottino stupendo!!

    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  11. Cute photos! Loving your coat! Looks like a fun day!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    RispondiElimina
  12. I love that hat!! The color of that jacket is gorgeous, as well.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  13. fun trip to London!! Pics look great. Thanks for your comment. Would you like to follow each other? xxx haemeandrobecca.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  14. Bellissime foto ed adoro il tuo cappello "peluchiosooooo"!!!!

    NEW POST
    http://www.cheapandglamour.com/2012/11/the-look-la-guida-allo-stile-su.html

    RispondiElimina
  15. Lovely coat :D what a fun hat for this fan trip...
    I'm following you...

    RispondiElimina
  16. Anonimo26.11.12

    Sei una grande, Ele!!!!!!!!!

    il grande Ale

    RispondiElimina
  17. Anonimo26.11.12

    OOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!! MY HOMETOWN!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great, gal!!!!!

    Chelsea

    RispondiElimina
  18. Cappottino carinissimo (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Nuovo outfit sul mio blog, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/11/fur-collar.html

    RispondiElimina
  19. I love your coat!!:)
    Thank you for your comment! Happy Wednesday!!

    RispondiElimina
  20. ooo lovey pics!!! Love London!!!nice jacket and hat!! wanna follow each other kisses

    RispondiElimina
  21. wau....beautiful blue coat!!! :) Aneta Malis photoblog

    RispondiElimina

You make me happy with your comments!♥